Standard trade terms and conditions Weldas® Europe B.V.:
- All EU countries, except certain islands (for info contact us):
free of charge;
- Switserland + Norway: invoice + 3% + customs charges;
- all other countries: + actual freight costs but invoice –5%;
- express shipments: costs to be paid by customer;
- small order surcharge for orders below € 250,- net invoice amount:
Quantity order discount:
- 2% on orders € 1.000,- to € 3.000,-
- 4% on orders € 3.000,- to € 8.000,-
- 6% on orders above € 8.000,-
(all on net invoice amount)
- Payment term on new or non credit account is wire transfer at the time of ordering;
- Payments within 30 days after Weldas® date of invoice into the Weldas bankaccount;
- Cheques NOT accepted;
- Payments made directly into our bankaccount within 10 days: 3% payment discount;
- Invoices and payments always in EURO;
- Discount: is subject to change if annual sales is less than € 3.000,- invoiced;
- Price subject to change without notice!
- Freightcosts from customer to Weldas® must be paid by customer;
- Returned products will be accepted only if:
- Products are in original packaging unit:
• all gloves packed by 5 pairs.
• head protection (caps, doo-rags, beanies, helmet hoods) packed by 5 pcs;
- products can be sold (again by Weldas) as new products;
- products do have the actual imprint on it;
- there is the original or a copy of the Weldas® packinglist or copy
invoice from the delivered goods at the time of delivery from Weldas;
- Weldas® will charge 10% re-stocking charges from the total amount of the returned products;
- Customer must inform Weldas® before shipping the products to Weldas® by e-mail, fax or letter.
- Address: Weldas® Europe B.V., Blankenweg 18, 4612 RC Bergen op Zoom, Holland.
- It is the obligation of the distributor that sells Weldas® products to hand over a printed manual of the products to the enduser which they can find on the Weldas® CE website: www.weldas-ce.com in the language needed.